Monday 27 October 2014

Rogue Hair Extensions October Balayage Look

Hey everyone!

YAY.    Spring is here. Now its time to add some lightness to my usually dark hair.


Nothing easier then using Hair Extensions. They give you the option to change down multiple hair colours without the damage! 

Hmmm....What to choose?


The new HOT style for Spring is the 3/4 Balayage look. 

 
I paired 100g of #2-#22, 3/4 Balayage with 50g of #2-#22, Balayage Tape Single drawn in a wave texture.

Having short hair I needed extra volume so I've used 150 grams of single drawn extensions.

This set is SO flattering & very pretty, it can really give freshness & a glow to any look.


Leave a comment on what you think! Would you wear this?

Thanks for reading ^.^
~~ Jaz



NOTE*** 
I will be customizing lighter ombre shades & natural complimenting combos over the coming weeks for my ebay store to accommodate for those who don't want the extreme contrast of ombres.

Open to suggestions for any colour combos you want to see in the future!! Comment below
 
Visit the facebook page 



This is the result!

BEFORE




AFTER




No comments:

Post a Comment