Wednesday 31 December 2014

IKEA MAKEUP VANITY & HOLLYWOOD LIGHTS!




Hey Guys,

I wanted to share my Vanity/Makeup Work Station.

How awesome is it!!
Its not 100% complete yet but I'm just dying to share!

There is a lot of hype about this Malm Dressing Table & Alex draws on youtube so I knew it was the choice for me! Not to mention CHEAP! 



Ikea MALM Dressing Table:
The Ikea Malm Dressing Table has this clean look about it. Topped with glass & a built in tray for Makeup storage really makes for the perfect dresser. 



Malm Dressing Table = $199




Ikea ALEX 5 Drawers:
The Ikea Alex draws are available in 5 or 9 drawers.
 
2x Alex 5 Drawers = $129 Each



Hollywood Vanity Mirror:

The hollywood light mirror was not so cheap but totally worth the money! 
I had this order & posted from the UK to my address in Australia. 

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mirror! Its pure luxury! With a built-in dimmer switch powered by a 3 meter cable that adapts into a power point allows you to choose your required lighting setting.

A BEAUTIFUL High Gloss handmade construction that can be wall hung or attached to the stand as I have. It really is the ultimate makeup mirror! 

Hollywood Mirror/Light = $400





 PHOTO IN NATURAL LIGHT



EXTRAS

- Chaise lounge in White to match the freshness of the room $259
- Stool (x4) purchased from eBay $249
- Chandelier purchased from eBay $80




 

MORE PHOTOS









I hope you enjoyed seeing my Ikea vanity set-up & gives you some inspiration to start organizing your makeup area.


Be sure to come check out the facebook page & share any photos of your vanity!


Thanks for reading!!
~ Jaz

13 comments:

  1. Can you please direct me to the store that sells the mirrors? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! Where was mirror purchased?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god, this thing is perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did u get the mirrors from as I live in the UK and would be perfect and possible to receive it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did u get the mirrors from as I live in the UK and would be perfect and possible to receive it

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://www.vanitygirlhollywood.com/
    You're welcome ladies <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://www.vanitygirlhollywood.com/
    You're welcome ladies <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love!!! Doing this for my daughter for Christmas. Great job it's beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The makeup vanity mirror with lights is a well-structured mirror surrounded by a collection of lights. This mirror is an effective tool to style yourself anywhere. here are very reasonable and can be easily afforded by a majority of the individuals who aim to avail quality benefit from such product.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! Great article and thank You for Providing Such a Unique and valuable information on The Ilioslighting for your readers. I really appreciate it. You can also visit Vanity Mirror for more Ilioslighting related information and knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Thank you for sharing this amazing information with us. Small Dressing Table Mirror With Lights

    ReplyDelete