Saturday 8 November 2014

Introduction & THANK YOU!!



Hey Guys!

WOW - What a start
Its amazing how much support I have received. THANK YOU THANK YOU! Great feedback makes it so worth it!

This will be the first BLOG POST on Blogger about Rogue Hair Extensions. HOW EXCITING!:D 

For those who don't know, Rogue is an online Hair Extensions Business offering custom made hair extensions

I have always had a hard time purchasing my extensions. It was ALWAYS a hit & miss experience.

So I knew it was time to make a store that people could come to that offered;
1. AMAZING products 
2. AMAZING customer service 

Its been only four months into running the eBay store & my mind is racing with ideas for the future.
Im working on creating a fun & friendly community page for girls who LOVE beauty products just like me!

Id love to see a Cruelty-Free cosmetic section offering products that are stylish & original!
                              THINK NYX, Sugarpill, OCC LipTars, Lime Crime, Star Crushed Minerals etc.

Updated with Blog posts, reviews, facebook chats, instragram & a whole lot more!

Hopefully you will follow me though my journey to bring you truly amazing hair & beauty creations.                        

Remember to LIKE & SHARE the facebook page.

Lets create a community of great ladies with great ideas!


Talk soon
~ Jaz xx


No comments:

Post a Comment