Saturday 8 November 2014

Maybelline Baby Lips


** ROGUE RECOMMENDS **


** Do you hate dry lips? **
 
Anti-Oxidant Berry, COLOR Berry Crush, COLOR Pink Lolita, Lychee Addict, Baby Pink


Ladies,

Stock up on this summer favourite!

As you all know, Summer in Australia is so drying to our bodies. Especially to our lips ;(
Protection is key.

I've been looking for a new SPF lip balm for everyday use though-out summer.
Everyone on youtube rave about Maybelline Baby Lips!

It was worth a try.

I got my hands on a few at my local Woolworths.
I have been testing them out for a few weeks & they really live up to the hype!!

For me, I wanted a lip balm that protects my lips but also heals & restores if they did happen to get damaged.

I was able to get 5 different Flavours.

~~ COLOR Berry Crush, Anti-Oxidant Berry, Lychee Addict, Baby Pink, COLOR Pink Lolita ~~

Why You'll Love It
Pro:
- Amazing scent
- Moisturizing & protects with SPF 
- Affordable & Easily Accessible
- Super cute packaging
- Slight tint of colour
- Heals chapped lips
 
Con:
- I would love to see more colours in the future. Maybe a Purple Berry

Where to buy?
- Woolworths
- Priceline 
- Pharmacies
- Online 

 Price:
$3.95



~~ COLOR Berry Crush, Anti-Oxidant Berry, Lychee Addict, Baby Pink, COLOR Pink Lolita ~~


Maybelline releases new collections regularly.


WHATS OUT NOW:

Baby Lips (SPF 20)  
- Anti-Oxidant Berry
- Cherry Velvet
- Energizing Orange
-Mango Pie
- Smoothing Cherry

Baby Lips Electro Pop 
- Berry Bomb
- Oh Orange
- Pink Shock

Baby Lips Loves Color (SPF 16)
- Berry Crush
- Cherry Kiss
- Pink Lolita
- Rose Addict


Whats your favourite flavour?

Let me know in the comments or visit the ROGUE Facebook Page


Thanks for reading ^,^

~~ Jaz

No comments:

Post a Comment